Monday, July 22, 2013

Deep Dish Oatmeal Chocolate Chip ala Mode

I made this early on in my gluten free journey. I was looking for a gluten free dessert to serve to company.  I decided to take my go to Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and make it something even more special.

They will never knew they were eating gluten free and they loved it.

But it's so good, I often don't wait until company comes over to make this. :)

Deep Dish Oatmeal Cookie ala Mode

Ingredients

dough from Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten Free
4″ ramekins
Vanilla Ice Cream

Directions

Preheat oven to 375° F. Fill ramekins 1/2″ deep with raw cookie dough. The recipe will make enough to fill 8 ramekins. Place ramekins on sheet pan and put in middle rack of oven.



Bake 15-18 minutes, or until top starts to turn golden brown.

Remove from oven and carefully handle the hot ramekins. To serve, place each ramekin on a small plate. Top with a scoop of ice cream.


Just a note, when I say 4" ramekin, rim to rim is nearly 4", but the inside is around 3" so I don't technically know if this is a 4" ramekin or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment